Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dreaming


Okay so I have to admit that these are not the outcome of my cooking. I wish that I could take full credit for them, however, I cannot. I do hope that by the end of my culinary experience, these masterpieces will be a piece of cake. I know I'm fully capable of creating something like this, but I need teaching. My heart yearns to be in this program, I think I'd feel devastated if I weren't to get in.

I wish I had some more photos to show you, but, recently we have lost our camera charger. It feels impossible to find it, we have called all the places we think we lost it, but every time news is negative, we've turned our house upside down looking, but cannot find anything. So just praying that it shows up.

Last night, a simple Saturday night i decided to do an extravagant meal for Keith and I, and it was delicious. Bacon, broccoli risotto, with roasted chicken and a mushroom cream sauce to top. It was satisfying to make it, but also to eat it.
I have dreamed for the last few years of travelling to Italy. I have much to learn from the Italian way of cooking, and think that seeing Italy first hand, and experiencing and taking it all in would be a treat. I feel when I'm making fancy meals that it takes me away to places like Italy, or France,though I've never been to Europe I feel that the food is simple and delicious. As if they really embrace the freshness, the simplicity, and turn it into edible masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment