Saturday, January 16, 2010

Waiting.....

I feel a bit discouraged lately. I try to be positive but life weighs you down. Currently I'm waiting on hearing about cooking school. Now, I'm very qualified to get into the school, and I know I would be okay without it, but it doesn't make me want to be there any less. When we're not waiting on anything, time slips by, but, when we're waiting, the clock agonizingly ticks slowly by. We want it so badly, that we're loosing focus on the rest of our life, our minds aren't working as they should. Another thing that I'm waiting on, actually I should say, "We're" waiting on, is a job for Keith. Everyone asks either him and I if he's got a job, and we wish we could say yes but we can't. This doesn't mean that while I go off to work that Keith sits at home and does nothing, most of the days I come home to a very clean house, and a welcoming husband. My favourite part of the day is the hug that I receive when I walk through the door smelling of old lunch food. He looks for work every single day, multiple places in a day, and nothing. This is extremely frustrating for him, and for me. I am not mad at him, I'm mad at the situation. Keith is very qualified, and like everyone else, he too can start somewhere and go somewhere huge with his job. I don't just have to butter him up because he's my husband, but he is an amazing guy that would do awesome and any job put in front of him. Waiting.... is very hard, it's not easy, but I guess in the end it's what we all have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment