Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waiting Game

So as I mentioned in my last blog, I am planning on going to culinary school. Today I finally gave them my application, and now it's just the waiting game. I don't think I have to wait too long, the school would start second week of February. I am currently the first one on the waiting list, so unfortunately, me getting in would mean someone would have to drop out, or be unable to attend for other reasons, I don't wish that for anyone, but yet I can't help but feel that I'm a shoe in. Anyways, I don't need to get my hopes up, all I can do is stay positive. However I'm overwhelmed with this new sense of freedom. It was as if the year 2010 hit, and I woke up. I'm filled with joy, and excitement of what possibilities I can achieve, and that all it takes is for me to just do it. This is something I should have done a long time ago, but now i get to do it and really appreciate and take it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment